Feel good all year round
Every year in January, a new attempt is made to finally implement the goals from the previous year or to find suitable new goals. However, the continuous implementation is usually the problem - and this is exactly where we want to start with you to finally get off to a really healthy start in the new year. We even go one step further: How about saving yourself the resolution completely the year after next because you are already completely satisfied with yourself?
Are you looking for enough motivation to stick to your goals? Our Signature Classes are just what you need! Our exclusive BLAZE, RHYTHM & CYCLONE class formats are designed to push you to your limits and make your performance measurable on screen through live heart rate monitoring. Power, motivation and fun guaranteed for all levels. With IGNITE and SPIRIT you'll find an optimal full-body workout for lots of energy and a balanced body & mind.
Give away feel-good moments and experience a very special combination of working out, switching off and feeling good at our club. Whether it's a relaxing massage, soothing sauna sessions or simply diving into the pool - here you can do something for your well-being and more time together at the same time.
Fitness is not only about aesthetics, it also strengthens the psyche. Body and mind must be in balance. It is therefore important for your well-being that you take care of both your fitness and your psyche. Important keys to strengthening mental health at work are meditation and mindfulness. Just as body and mind cannot really be separated, the same is not true for work and private life. That's why it's important to consciously set goals and specifically promote fitness and mindfulness. For example, with our diverse classes in our clubs: from yoga and meditation exercises to really working out - you choose your path and your goal.
If your employer has not yet taken out company membership with us: This brings tangible benefits - not least your lasting mental health at work. If you are fit, you effectively have a stronger immune system, less absenteeism and increase your performance at the same time. A good solution for prevention for all parties, isn't it? Maybe you can convince your employer to promote your and your colleagues' mental health? But this is not the only way we can support you with your mental health at work.
We offer you the opportunity to use our Clubrooms and Business Lounges. Here you can combine business, fitness and wellness in an effective and relaxed way - all in one place. Integrate a workout into your daily routine at any time in our clubs and thus reduce stress. Afterwards, relax in our wellness area and clubroom, treat yourself to a delicious and healthy snack or a drink. How about a relaxing massage after the last meeting of the day? Enjoy new productivity and creativity to achieve your goals and live healthy - we will help you.
How to set your goals correctly
The exact formulation of your goal is very important. The formulation of your goal can determine success or failure. Therefore, observe the following rules:
1. choose the size of your goal carefully: it should not seem too big and unattainable, but also not too small and insignificant.
2. Do not make your goal dependent on other people, because you have no influence on the success of other people. E.g. a training partner is an additional motivator, but this should be your greatest motivation. Find your own incentive within yourself.
3. pay close attention to the wording in positive goals. Describe as many details about the goals as possible write down your motivation in the present tense.
4. make your goal measurable to be able to check when you have reached your goal. E.g. "I would like to lose weight" is not measurable, whereas "I would like to lose 2 kg within the next 3 months" is a measurable goal.
5. For each goal, write down the first steps that are important for achieving it. Only through the first concrete actions and steps does your goal get the necessary energy. E.g. "Step 1: I take 10 minutes for myself in the morning and do 15 sit-ups, Step 2: I also go running for 30 minutes twice a week".
Goals that are too big can quickly frustrate us and make us give up. Goals that are too small may cause you to quickly lose interest. You have to decide for yourself which size is right for your particular goal. Listen to your feelings. If you still feel that you are failing, you can always contact our professional trainer support. The initial consultation and follow-up appointments every 6-8 weeks are free of charge for you as a member. In addition, you have the possibility to book a Personal Training.